Green Grown™ Bowls give you a new option when choosing a toddler bowl that’s great both at home and while on the go. As all parents know, baby steps might be small, but they lead to big and exciting things. Green Grown is rooted in the idea that we all need to think about where we are headed and look at new ways of getting there. These bowls still give you the spill proof, microwave safe, and dishwasher safe benefits your family is looking for in a toddler bowl, but are made in a fresh way. Our GreenGrown products use a mix of 55% plastic that is produced from sugarcane and 45% of other recyclable plastics to give them exceptional durability and flexibility. Sugarcane is a renewable raw material, and using it in place of finite fossil fuels is more sustainable and helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions. It’s our first step in a new direction. And of course, our GreenGrown bowls and lids are also easy to recycle in most communities when it’s time to let them go. Just snap on the lid and toss it in the recycling bin!
- Suitable for children aged 9 months +
- GreenGrown Bowls: Spill-proof toddler bowls and lids made from a mix of plastics, which includes both plastic produced from sugarcane and other recyclable plastics – what a sweet idea!
- Reduce: Sugarcane is a renewable raw material; using it in place of finite fossil fuels is more sustainable and helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Reuse: These sturdy bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them perfect for storing food in the fridge and easy to keep clean so they can be used over and over again
- Recycle: We want you to love our bowls for a long time, but if your family outgrows them, these bowls and lids are 2 plastic and recyclable in many communities
- Made without BPA – Because nobody wants that in the mix!
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.