The spill free design virtually eliminates any messy clean-up and because there are no spouts and straws, the 360° Uni-Flow™ drinking edge provides a healthy alternative that helps toddlers develop the oral and motor coordination to transition into a regular open round cup sooner without spilling the contents and endless training sessions. In addition, the no-spout and no-straw design helps in the prevention of potential Orthodontia issues due to long term sucking on spouts.
Drink through gentle sucking without the need to press buttons, move levers, or sip on straws and spouts. The 360° EVEN-SEAL™ drinking edge allows you to just pick up the cup and drink anywhere along the rim. After drinking, the valve automatically seals itself until you take another drink. The Wow Cup® is spill free, worry free and hassle free!
• 360° Drink Area: Drink anywhere from the Uni-Flow™ drinking edge.
• Spill Free: Spills are virtually eliminated by our patented automatic EVEN-SEAL™ technology. No more messy spills!
• No Spouts, Levers or Buttons: Drink through gentle sucking.
• BPA, Phthalate & PVC Free: 100% guaranteed food safe materials.
• Dishwasher Safe: Clean all parts safely & easily.
• Fun & Easy to Use: Kids of all ages find the Wow Cup® simple to use and lots of fun!
• Supports Natural Oral Development: Because there are no spouts and straws, the Wow Cup®’s patented 360° Uni-Flow™ drinking edge helps toddlers develop the oral and motor coordination to transition into an open round cup sooner without spilling the contents and assists in the prevention of potential Orthodontia issues due to long term sucking on spouts.
The cup and valve ring is Polypropylene and the valve is Soft Silicone. All the materials in the Wow Cup® are BPA, Phthalate and PVC free.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.