- Stimulates baby’s visual development & fine motor skills
- Flexible arch allows to easily angle toy towards baby
- Designed with basic patterns & colors to attract baby's attention
- Universal large clip fits most strollers and baby carriers
During the first three months, your baby needs stimuli for watching and focusing. Stimuli should be placed at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) and should include some movement.
As he lies on his back facing the toys hanging within arm's reach, baby can gaze in the apple-shaped mirror, play with the snail teether or gaze at the toys dangling in front of him.
Baby’s developing senses and hand control allow him to reach out to the toys confidently, bat at the owl rattle, play peek-a-boo with crinkly leaf, hold the snail teether and pull them to his mouth for further exploration.
How to Use1. Easily connect Woodland Take-Along Arch to stroller or baby carrier for fun and amusement on the go.
2. Pack and take along when going on vacation – it’s an excellent travel toy.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.