You can move Siesta all round the house safely on its non-scratch wheels (which do not damage parquet floors) and the innovative, Peg Perego-patented Stop&Go braking system that can only be operated by an adult. 2 "older-sibling safe" buttons unblock the wheels manually, so the highchair can be easily moved; when the commands are released, the highchair is blocked once more. When folded, Siesta is super compact, free standing, easy to store and to carry.
Its height can be adjusted to 9 positions and its tray can be removed, so it can be used as a comfortable chair at table when your child is older. Meal times become play time thanks to the practical net storage basket on the backrest, so favourite toys are always at hand.
Siesta has the Peg Perego Comfort Recline System that transforms the high chair into a recliner that can be used from birth. When the back rest is tilted by over 150° the seat moves forwards at the same time, turning the high chair into a welcoming recliner for relaxing naps. Safety is guaranteed by the 5-point safety harness (that grows with your child) and the leg divider.
Easy to use, with a soft comfortable seat that can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. Here all the features of the Siesta high chair:
- 9 different height positions; when your child grows you can sit him or her at table 'like a grown-up' by removing the tray.
- Five-position reclining backrest (over 150° reclining).
- 3-position adjustable footrest.
- Padded anatomic seat with height-adjustable, 5-point safety harness so the high chair grows with your child.
- The anatomic leg divider provides great safety even when your child is very small.
- Eco leather upholstery that is easily wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Double removable tray with a cup holder that is dishwasher safe - for keeping extra clean.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.