The NFS100 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 198436).
The NFS100 is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient's body temperature. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Fast accurate temperature detection
- Hygienic, no probe filters, no risk of virus transmission
- Stores up to 8 recorded temperatures
- Auto-off (one minute)
- Requires 1 lithium CR2032 battery (supplied)
- Convenient holder included
- 1 year warranty for added peace of mind
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.