Because you can’t watch over your baby around the clock, sleep with greater peace of mind while Babysense2 monitors the breathing movement rate of your sleeping baby.
Should these breathing movements fall below a certain rate or not be detected, Babysense2 will alert you audibly and visually. Enjoy the restful reassurance that comes with knowing should your baby need you, you’ll be alerted.
Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2
- Babysense2 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Includes digital audio monitor
- Battery operated
Babysense2 is intended for use as an Infant Apnoea Alarm.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.