The Medela Calma is designed exclusively as an alternative to breastfeeding for mums wishing to feed their babies with breast milk. It was developed in cooperation with breastfeeding experts from the Hartmann Human Lactation Research Group at the University of Western Australia. Calma allows your baby to suck, swallow and breathe just as they learned on the breast:
- Your baby can drink, pause and breathe in a natural rhythm, remaining calm and settled, just like on the breast
- Your baby needs to create a vacuum to start the milk flow, just like they do while breastfeeding
- Your baby can maintain their natural sucking behaviour, allowing an easy transition from breast to Calma and back to breast again
Calma teats help the baby to avoid swallowing air during the feed, as they are regulated by a unique venting system.
Made in Switzerland, from BPA-free materials.
- Allows natural switching between breast and bottle
- One size and shape fits all
- Safe drinking – the baby does not swallow air during the feed
- BPA free and Swiss made – safe for you and your baby
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.