The Moda convertible car seat is the latest evolution of safety, quality and style by Maxi-Cosi. This beautifully designed seat epitomises the Maxi-Cosi style DNA and incorporates our award winning safety innovation: GCELL Side Impact Protection Technology, and Air Protect Side Impact Protection.The Moda is everything you need any want in a car seat, and provides the ultimate comfort and safety for your growing child, from new born to approximately 4 years of age. The Maxi-Cosi Moda provides piece of mind to parents who want their baby to travel in the safest seat on the market.
The Maxi-Cosi Moda includes a a comfortable infant insert for a cozy, snug fit for your newborn. Completely covered in our famous 'Cool Baby' wicking fabric, this convertible car seat will keep your little one comfortable and dry during each and every journey.
Designed to grow with your child, with multiple headrest positions and intuitive innovations that make parents life easier, the Moda will ensure all parents piece of mind when it comes to car travel.
- New Look GCELL Next Generation Crash Absorbing Technology
- Air Protect Superior Side Impact Protection
- Improved Isogo for simple and secure car installation
- 'Cool Baby' Wicking Fabric helps keep baby cool, dry and comfortable
- Rearward facing for up to 30 months
- Helpful harness guides help prevent straps twisting
- New and Improved Harness Holders
- Removable, machine washable covers with no need to re-thread the harness
- Soft, luxurious newborn insert
- Fabric back shield to provide additional protection to your vehicle
- QuickFit Harness System adjusts harness height without removing seat from car
- 5 adjustable headrest positions
- 6-point safety harness and top tether strap
- 3 -adjustable recline base positions to suit a larger variety of vehicles
- Car seat protector mat included
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.