Maxi-Cosi introduces the LUNA. This much awaited fully harnessed car seat encompasses our World First adjustable comfort headrest technology featuring Air Protect™ Superior Side Impact Protection, and our NEW Dual Action crotch adjustment that enables the perfect fit for your growing child.
The Luna is the most innovative harnessed booster on the market, perfect for children from 6months to 8 years of age, fully harnessed.
Offering the latest state of the art technology: Air Protect™ Superior Side Impact Technology, reduces head impact by over 35%, you can be sure your child travels in the safest and most comfortable car seat on the market today.
The Luna features our NEW innovative ‘dual action’ buckle and crotch adjustment – ensuring the perfect fit for every stage of life, and our Bamboo Charcoal, original ‘Cool Baby’ Wicking Fabric, keeping baby cool and dry.
Intelligent design, that grows with your child Maxi-Cosi Luna, the best available safety and comfort for a growing child.
- NEW World First adjustable comfort headrest technology.
- Air Protect™ Superior Side Impact Technology is specifically designed to shield your child’s head from side impact forces through the precise release of air.
- NEW innovative and easy to use ‘dual action’ buckle and crotch adjustment – ensuring the perfect fit for your growing child at every stage of life.
- The original ‘Cool Baby’ wicking fabric drawing moisture away from your child.
- No Twist harness straps for your complete piece of mind
- 2 position recline
- Adjustable armrests
- Large cup holders, perfect for popular sippy cups
- In car harness and headrest adjustor, no need to remove the seat, adjust the head rest with no fuss
- Removable, infant insert so your baby is always comfortable
- Easy machine washable cover so your baby is always in the cleanest seat
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.