Love to Dream Swaddle Up is the only zip-up swaddle with patented “wings” that allows your baby to sleep in a natural position with arms up.
Why Arms Up?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby to access their hands for true self soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better if they are able to self-soothe.
- 2.5 TOG viscose from bamboo built-in quilted blanket for superior warmth & comfort is ideal for cool climates
- Naturally temperature regulating
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Outer & Lining: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane, Fill: 100% Viscose (From Bamboo)
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.