Love to Dream Swaddle Up is the only zip-up swaddle with patented “wings” that allows your baby to sleep in a natural position with arms up.
Why Arms Up?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby access to their hands for self soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better if they are able to self-soothe.
- 1.0 TOG luxuriously soft & ultra-breathable viscose from bamboo
- Naturally temperature-regulating
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
95% Viscose (from Bamboo) 5% Elastane
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.