The Korbell Nappy Disposal System uses a triple-sealing system to ensure odour-free nappy disposal.
Simply use the foot pedal to open the unit's lid (your hands never touch the unit) and wrap the nappy using biodegradable disposable bags which are dispensed via an easy-to-load cartridge.
The Korbell system eliminates the need for frequent emptying of the unit by storing more nappies than most disposal units on the market. Disposal is quick and easy, as is installation of refill cartidges.
Don't accept substitutes-the Korbell Nappy Disposal System offers you peace-of-mind in a sleek, secure unit that is easy to use and eliminates unpleasant odours.
- Rubber seal traps in odours
- Simply turn the knob to childproof the trap door
- Spring-loaded trap door lets nappy through while keeping odours in
- First biodegradeable refill already installed
- Childproof button keeps top closed
- Door mounted, childproof bag cutter
- Large, easy-to-operate pedal
- Odour-resistant, durable ABS body
- Converts to a traditional pedal bin when nappies are no longer needed
- Capacity: 16 litres
- Dimension: 31 x 22 x 54cm
- Weight: 2.48 kg
- Material: ABS
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.