Keep your baby active and stimulated in a safe environment with the original Jolly Jumper baby exerciser. The Jolly Jumper features an ergonomic padded saddle that is designed to position the baby with their weight forward on their tummy with their head, shoulders and limbs completely free to move. Even the slightest kick from your little one will activate a soft floating bounce motion through the Jolly Jumper's exclusive tapered steel spring. Use of the Jolly Jumper provides essential aerobic exercise, improves abdominal and limb muscle tone, develops basic motor skills and improves co-ordination and rhythm all while being fun, safe and super easy to use for both parent and baby.
- Door clamp easily attaches to any sturdy door frame having a maximum width of 13 cm with minimum 12 mm door moulding
- Clamp can easily be moved from one door to another or over locked and placed on rotary clotheslines or tree branches
- Jolly Jumper comes with an exclusive pigtail hook which can be used by twisting into a ceiling or patio beam
- The use of a chain means you can switch from one doorway to another and find the exact height for proper use without further adjustment
- The exclusive Jolly Jumper tapered steel spring reacts to the slightest kick with a soft floating bounce
- Reinforced nylon spreader bar keeps support straps away from baby's face and the baby's weight forward on its tummy
- Adjustable washable saddle is made of strong, soft poly-cotton fabric with elastic sides for flexibility and back support and also gives baby complete freedom of the arms, legs, head and shoulders, while promoting natural easy breathing
- Includes door clamp, pigtail hook, chrome plated tapered steel spring, nylon spreader bar, deluxe Jolly Jumper saddle
- Suitable for use from 3 months, with a maximum weight of 15 Kg
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.