With rounded corners and playful angled feet, our Natty Cot Bed will make a charming addition to the nursery. Its modern aesthetic makes it perfect for those looking for a cot to fit in seamlessly with Scandinavian or contemporary design schemes. Designed to grow with your child, the Natty Cot Bed has two base height levels to accommodate for newborn and older babies. When the time comes it can then be transformed into a toddler bed with two guarded sides using parts from the cot end panels. (No additional purchase required!).
- Modern, Scandi cot bed with round corners, angled feet and muted two-tone colour palette
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our wood's grain
- Two base heights: higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up
- Can later be converted into a toddler bed with two guarded sides using parts from the cot end panels. No separate purchase of conversion kit required
- Crafted from a combination of engineered timber with solid sustainable Australian Araucaria Wood
- Required cot bed mattress 132cm x 70cm. Mattress not included
- 5 Year Warranty
Materials & Finish: Cot frame crafted from a combination of engineered wood (end panels) & sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria timber (long sides). Base slats use laminated veneer lumber (LVL). Oak colour uses a laminate.
Safety information: Complies with Australian/New Zealand safety standards AS/NZS 2172-2003 & European safety standards EN 716-1-2:2017. Must use compatible mattress size 132cm x 70cm.
Age Recommendation: Recommended for newborn to 5 years old. Use higher base level for newborns, and move to lower base level once baby can pull themselves up. Can later convert cot to toddler bed.
Assembled dimensions: Height: 91cm | Width: 79.4cm | Length: 140cm
Distance from ground to base (higher position): 43cm
Distance from ground to base (lower position): 24cm
Cot Dimensions: Height: 91cm | Width: 79.4cm | Length: 140cm
Warranty: Comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.