BIBS Colour is the original pacifier with a round shield and a cherry shaped nipple. The cherry shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to imitate the shape of a mother’s breast. It is recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding – as both the specific length and shape of BIBS Colour gives the baby the correct sucking technique at the breast. The round lightweight shield faces away from the baby’s face to facilitate a supply of air to the sensitive skin around baby’s
- Recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding.
- Recommended for children aged 0-36 months.
- Available in size 1, 2 and 3.
- Size 1 and 2 are suitable for newborns.
- The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. The rubber is a natural material and therefore slight color variations may occur.
- The shield is made of 100 percent food safe polypropylene (PP). Completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Also available in a night version with glow in the dark handle.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
- Complies with the European Standard EN 1400+A2.
Which size of pacifier should you choose?
Children are different and have different needs and preferences. Try out different shapes and sizes to find the perfect fit for your child, and then choose the size and nipple your baby prefers.
It is important to inform you that our different sizes are only a guide for you to follow and that all sizes can be used from when your child is born. It all comes down to your baby’s preference. It is not dangerous to give a newborn a size 3. However, because most newborns prefer a smaller size, we have made the following recommendations:
Size 1: 0+ months
Size 2: 6+ months
Size 3: 18+ months
The shield comes in one size no matter the nipple size. Available in sizes 1, 2, and 3 all in natural rubber latex.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.