- The pulse oximeter is wrapped around the baby’s foot via a soft fabric “sock”.
- The baby monitor safely passes two wavelengths of light through the side of the foot to a photodetector.
- The pulse oximeter reader connects to the base station via Bluetooth that can be up 30 m away.
- The base station interprets the electronic readings and has three different sound warnings supported by a blue, yellow or red flashing light.
- The base station has the option to connect to the smart phone Owlet app via WiFi.
- The Owlet app lets parents view the readings for heart rate and oxygen levels, the battery level of the baby monitor and much more.
- The app will also send notifications to the phone(s).
- Sleep history and trends may be viewed over time through the app.
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE provides the reliable connection between the sock and the base station.
- Two sock sizes with left and right-fitting socks in each size (four in total)
- Suitable for a broader size and weight range of babies: from 2.3 kg up to 13.6 kg (approx. 90% of babies up to 18 months)
- Updated base station with longer range: now up to 30 m
- Wireless charging of the monitor
- Quick charge option: 8 hrs of battery life with 20 min of charging
- Continues to track through gentle motion e.g. moving baby or rocking cradle
- Ability to pause notification sounds from the base station and app
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.