The FS300 allows you to measure your baby’s temperature in a non-invasive way with no direct contact, making it hygienic for your baby. This versatile device provides fast and accurate temperature detection of the body, room or surface. The FS300 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 198437). The FS300 is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient’s body temperature. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Fast accurate temperature detection (less than 2 seconds)
- Hygienic, no probe filters, no risk of virus transmission
- Body, room or surface temperature detection
- Stores up to 32 recorded temperatures
- Large backlit LCD display
- Requires 2 AAA Alkaline batteries (supplied)
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.