If you're a breastfeeding mother, collect every drop of your precious let-down during the day with the Haakaa Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector! Simply pop inside your bra and save every drop of your liquid gold. The discreet, one-piece design attaches securely to your breast and collects any breast milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad. It is completely portable and has small feet on the bottom that lets the Milk Collector stand upright on flat surfaces to prevent any spills after use. Once you have finished collecting your let-down, open the plug on the top and safely pour your milk into a container or bottle.
If you want to extract more milk than the natural lactation process, our Ladybug can help you to do just that! Simply press it to your breast, and you will feel light suction as the Ladybug gently maximises the amount of breast milk leakage it catches as you carry on with your day. This allows you to save every drop of precious liquid gold, helping you to build up a stash of breast milk between breastfeeding or pumping sessions without any extra effort.
Contents: 1 x Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector
- Multifunctional design allows you to collect or express breast milk effortlessly throughout the day.
- Suctions securely to the breast.
- No cords and no batteries required.
- Portable and silent for discreet daytime wearing.
- Stands upright on flat surfaces.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- 75ml capacity.
- Made of 100% high quality, food grade silicone.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Microwave sterilizer and dishwasher safe.
How To Use Your Haakaa Silicone Ladybug Milk Collector
1. With the plug closed, press down on the back of the Ladybug and centre the main opening over your nipple.
2. Press to your breast and release to create gentle suction and begin collecting let-down.
3. Wear the collector on the other side while nursing to collect let-down, or wear one on each breast to collect leakage.
NOTE: Suction is optional and helps to keep the Ladybug in place in your bra. The Ladybug will only collect milk that would have leaked anyway. It won't draw out any extra milk.
Cleaning And Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Milk Collector with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Instead, we recommend washing in warm water with Haakaa Dish Soap. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
The guidelines of health organisations should be followed at all times with regards to catching let-down/expressing and storing milk safely. We recommend following Plunket's guidelines for safe breast milk storage.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.