Food requirements, the rhythm and intensity of sucking are unique to each child and vary at any time of the day. PERFECT 5 is the Chicco bottle that adapts naturally to the baby's needs. A revolution in the anti-colic world which, thanks to the combination of the exclusive Physio teat and the innovative Equilibrium Membrane, supports the baby's physiological rhythm and intensity, helping to prevent air ingestion. The Chicco PERFECT 5 biofunctional bottle allows regular and constant feeding ensuring the baby a completely natural sensation, thanks to the soft silicone teat with Soft Sense finish and the flexibility of the Equilibrium Membrane valve which with micro-movements adapts to the intensity of the baby's sucking.
What Does Biofunctional Mean?
PERFECT 5 senses the need of each child, adapting immediately and continually to their physiological sucking rhythm, offering a proven anti-colic effect and ensuring maximum well being during and after feeding.
Why Is It So Innovative?
PERFECT 5 is the only bottle with the innovative intui-flow™ system: the exclusive combined action of the Physio teat and the Equilibrium Membrane, which promotes a physiological and intuitive breastfeeding, naturally supports the rhythm and intensity of sucking of each child, which are unique and variable.
The Equilibrium Membrane
The Equilibrium Membrane at the base of the bottle allows air to enter the bottle, without mixing with the milk, avoiding any vacuum for regular feeding, without interruptions.
It is a flexible and dynamic anti-colic valve that provides a personalised response to different sucking intensities thanks to its micro-movements, constantly adapting the amount of air entering the bottle according to the baby's sucking intensity.
The Physio Teat
- Accepted by 98% of children.*
- The pre-shaped, symmetrical, flat and elongated silicone shape favours the attachment and peristaltic movement of the tongue.
- Soft silicone with Soft Sense finish for a pleasant natural feel.
- 4 different flows available (slow, medium, fast and baby food) to follow the child's development.
Regular Flow and Less Colic
A fluid and constant flow favours the physical and psychological well-being of the baby, as well as counteracting the physiological phenomenon of colic, ensuring a reduced ingestion of air during the feeding. This is because the baby latches onto the teat correctly and no vacuum is created inside the bottle during sucking.
1. Proven Anticolic Effect Confirmed by 96% of Mothers - The rear-ventilated Equilibrium Membrane system and Physio teat help prevent air ingestion, thereby reducing irritability, regurgitation and colic according to 96% of mothers.
2. Clinically Tested Physiological Suction Rhythm - It supports the natural and individual rhythm of sucking, allowing for peaceful and constant breastfeeding.
3. Perfect Attachment - The teat fits perfectly to the baby’s mouth and respects the natural sucking movement. It is accepted by 9 out of 10 children. Acceptance rate of 98% in the target age 0-2 months.
4. Soft Sense silicone - The elastic and soft teat with Soft Sense finish ensures the baby a pleasant and natural feeling.
5. Maximum Hygiene and Simple Cleaning - The special unscrewable base allows quick and effective cleaning of the bottle in all its parts.
What The Doctors Say
- PERFECT 5 works in harmony with the natural rhythm of sucking
- Reduces interruptions by increasing continuous sucking phases by 68.8%*
- Provides greater stimulation to the baby's neuro-motor system
- It allows regular breastfeeding, reducing regurgitation by 90% in the population tested
What Mothers Say
- PERFECT 5 guarantees regular and relaxed nutrition according to 96% of mothers
- It reduces the cases of reflux, irritability and colic according to 96% of mothers
- Supports baby feeding by helping to avoid air ingestion according to 98% of mothers
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.