Wearers of the Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier will love the new waistband that wraps snugly and securely to transfer your baby’s weight efficiently for longer comfort and greater back support. The carrier also features a new height-adjustable structure that provides additional head and neck support for your baby.
A complete solution for your baby’s journey, graduating to suit each stage of your baby’s emotional and physical development. The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier is the only carrier you’ll ever need - from nurturing newborn face to face cuddles, progressing to outward connections and exploring the world together. Go far, stay close with Ergobaby.
Features and BenefitsErgobaby’s revolutionary Four Position 360 Carrier offers parents the convenience of four carry positions, while maintaining the highest standards in ergonomic design to ensure safety and comfort for both baby and parent.
- Recommended by and developed in consultation with health professionals
- Aligns with the recommended carry position from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- 4 carry positions front, back, hip and outward-facing front carry
- Outward-facing front carry position recommended from 5 to 12 months (6.4-10kgs)
- Ergonomically structured seat supports baby in an ergonomic seated position
- Adjustable seat width and carrier height grow with your baby
- Breastfeed on the go adjustable design allows handsfree feeding
- Comfortable for parents baby’s weight is evenly distributed across your hips and shoulders
- Velcro adjustable waistband can be worn high or low for maximum comfort
- Highly adjustable suits wearers from 153cm – 195cm (5’ to 6’5”)
- Safety tested and certified design (JPMA Certified, ASTM F2236)
- SPF 50+ hood allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection
- Convenient lightweight, compact, easy to transport
- Promotes mobility great for tight spaces, uneven surfaces and stairs - whether in or outdoors
- Naturally breathable 100% cotton fabric and filling
- The only carrier you’ll ever need from newborn to toddler (3.2*–15kg) *with any Infant Insert
Note: An Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold seperately) is required for use with all Ergobaby Carriers from birth to 4/5 months or until baby has developed head control. All Ergobaby Infant Inserts are designed to work and fit with any Ergobaby Carrier.
Product SpecificationsCollection: Ergobaby Four Position
Carrier body: 100% cotton canvas
Carrier lining: 100% cotton poplin
Carrier weight: 920 grams
Carrier fit: 360
Usage Range: Birth to toddler; from 3.2kg (with any Infant Insert) to a maximum of 15kgs
Shoulder straps: Adjustable, padded shoulder straps
Velcro adjustable waistband: Can be worn high or low to maximize comfort, especially after a Caesarean operation, and provides lower back support. Adjusts from 66 – 140cm (26-55”)
Chest strap: Sliding adjustment
SPF 50+ Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% cotton poplin with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attachments. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind. Filters 99.8% of harmful UVA and UVB light. Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby
Fill: 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
Small zippered pouch, doubles as Sleeping Hood storage
Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry
Designed in Hawaii. Made in Vietnam
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.