Specially designed Swaddle Up™ with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Swaddlw in seconds with no breakouts
- Specially designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace; tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace
- 1.0 TOG fabric ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Small & Medium
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Safety Standards & Certifications
All garments we produce are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments. Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG & SUIT are certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the ‘International Hip Dysplasia Institute’.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.