*Receive a free Boori Mattress Protector valued at $37.95 when you purchase this cot*
The Boori Eton Convertible Plus Cot seamlessly combines classic and contemporary styling to create a timeless investment piece. Built with chunky solid wood with minimal detailing, this is one piece that really lets the quality do the talking. With the option to convert into a double bed and sofa this is furniture to treasure. For the forward thinking – The Eton collection is an investment that really will last a lifetime, a bed from birth to adult.
- Converts from cot to toddler bed suitable from birth to around 5 years
- Converts to a full size double bed plus sofa - the double bed measures L 207cm W 147cm H 90cm (requires Convertible Plus Conversion kit sold separately)
- 2 base heights to allow easy access to baby
- Removable feet allow the cot to be lowered further if required
- Toddler Guard Rail included
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
- Made from solid Yellow Poplar and Australian Araucaria
- Please be aware that the Mocha colour can vary slightly from that pictured depending on the timbers used for each individual piece. This is because Mocha is designed to create a more rustic look, and every piece is completely unique.
5 year warranty
This furniture carries a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty as testimony to the quality and longevity of the range.
This unique finish is made with renewable, non-toxic plant extracts including soy bean and corn. As well as enhancing the natural beauty of our wood, these natural ingredients mean your home will be kept clean, safe and free from nasty chemicals.
Premium Grade Wood
We use natural, sustainable materials that are good for your home and the planet. We use timber from Australia and Europe famed for its durability and quality, and hand select each piece to ensure we use the most stunning grains.
L 147cm W 84cm H 90cm
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.