The Owlet Monitor Duo delivers the most advanced snapshot of your baby inside and out thanks to the intelligence of our award-winning Smart Sock paired with the Owlet Cam. Monitor heart rate and oxygen levels with HD video - and ease your mind with the right information at the right time. A Complete Picture of Your Baby’s Well-Being.
Owlet Sock 3
With the Owlet Smart Sock parents can sleep better at night, and be more relaxed during a baby’s nap time, knowing that if they need to attend to their baby, they will be notified via their phone and base station.
Track What Really Matters
The Smart Sock monitors what really matters: oxygen levels and heart rate. It is the only baby monitor to do so and does this via safe, clinically-proven and accurate pulse oximetry technology.
Receive Important Notifications
The sensor is encased in a specially-designed sock that is wrapped around one of the baby’s feet.Parents are notified via the base station and a smart phone Owlet app if the readings for heart rate and oxygen levels fall outside of the pre-set (medically established) parameters.
How it Works
- The pulse oximeter is wrapped around the baby’s foot via a soft fabric “sock”.
- The baby monitor safely passes two wavelengths of light through the side of the foot to a photodetector.
- The pulse oximeter reader connects to the base station via Bluetooth that can be up 30 m away.
- The base station interprets the electronic readings and has three different sound warnings supported by a blue, yellow or red flashing light.
- The base station has the option to connect to the smart phone Owlet app via WiFi.
- The Owlet app lets parents view the readings for heart rate and oxygen levels, the battery level of the baby monitor and much more.
- The app will also send notifications to the phone(s).
- Sleep history and trends may be viewed over time through the app.
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE provides the reliable connection between the sock and the base station.
Be Notified When it Really Matters
- Notifications are made in the form of lights and sounds if readings leave the pre-set zones:
- Green - Readings are normal
- Blue - Sock out of range, out of battery or signal is being blocked
- Yellow - Sock has fallen off, shifted or is improperly placed
- Red - Heart rate or oxygen level has left preset zones
New Smart Sock 3 Features
- Two sock sizes with left and right-fitting socks in each size (four in total)
- Suitable for a broader size and weight range of babies: from 2.3 kg up to 13.6 kg (approx. 90% of babies up to 18 months)
- Updated base station with longer range: now up to 30 m
- Wireless charging of the monitor
- Quick charge option: 8 hrs of battery life with 20 min of charging
- Continues to track through gentle motion e.g. moving baby or rocking cradle
- Ability to pause notification sounds from the base station and app
Hear and see your child from anywhere with the Owlet Cam. The Owlet Cam streams HD 1080p video with night vision and two-way audio to your smartphone over a secure, encrypted WiFi connection. Keep informed of your baby’s needs with background audio. Integrates seamlessly with the Owlet Smart Sock* in the Owlet App.
Whats In The Box
- Owlet Camera and Magnetic Base
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
- Power Adapter
- USB Power Cable w/ Temperature Sensor
- Owlet App
- *Smartphone not included
- Live stream from anywhere via NEW Owlet App
- Secure, encrypted WiFi
- Background audio
- Room temperature sensor
- Night vision
- HD 1080p video
- Adjustable magnetic base
- Two-way audio
- 130° wide angle lens
- AES 128-bit encryption and TLS connection to WIFI
- NEW! Owlet App, requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- WiFi required for the Owlet App. Owlet App only supports 2.4 GHz wireless router. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password.
- HotSpot WiFi NOT recommended.
- Cam measures 2.2" L x 4.1" H x 2.2” W
- Cam weighs .7 pounds
- Imported Product
The use of this monitor should not replace proper adult/parental supervision. You should check your child’s activity at regular intervals, as this monitor will not alert parents to the silent activities of a child.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.