- Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
- Large 4.3″ display
- Pan-tilt camera
- Digital zoom on parent unit
- Infrared camera for night vision
- Parent talk back to comfort your baby
- Room temperature display and alert
- Digital volume control
- Soft, comforting night light
- Five soothing lullabies
- Rechargeable lithium battery included (Parent Unit)
- Up to 8 hr battery life (with VOX enabled)
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.