- Redesigned compact styling with the same proven technology and performance as the original Babysense2.
- Babysense7 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 97479)
- Continually monitors the breathing movement rate of your baby
- An audible alarm is activated if your baby’s breathing movement slows to a rate of less than 10 breaths per minute or cannot be detected for more than 20 seconds
- The control unit connects to sensor pads placed under your baby’s mattress
- Battery operated
- 2.4” colour display
- Baby friendly night vision
- Parent talk back
- 5 soothing lullabies
- Digital volume control
- High quality frame rate (25 fps)
- Manually angle camera 360 degrees
- Rechargeable battery included, up to 10hrs battery life (with VOX turned on)
- Multi-camera capable up to 4 units. Additional cameras sold separately CU715
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.