- TGA Approved Medical Device. (ARTG no. 275801) May be eligible for Private Health Fund Rebate. Please check individual's fund for eligibility and specific requirements. Recommended by Australian obstetricians to relief pressure and discomfort during pregnancy.
- Made with stretchy and breathable materials designed to lift the weight of your growing belly like a firm pair of hands. Easing some of the pressure on your back, pelvis and spine, so you can get on with your day.
- Ergonomic bump support moulds to your body and won't slip off, dig or roll, perfect for stabilising your belly during sleep.
- Eliminates pressure points and eases sciatic, back & pelvic pain, assists with correcting your posture.
- Improves blood circulation and relieves bladder discomfort.
- Contains Papolis (deep sea squalene fibres) to hydrate your sensitive, stretching skin.
- Ultra thin design to be worn under clothing, gentle materials that won't trap heat or irritate fragile stretching skin.
- One belt covers a wide range of sizes, so you can buy it early in your pregnancy and keep on wearing.
What Size Do I Need?
Mamaway maternity belt starts from size M. To measure yourself, starts at your belly button and go all the way around.
- M - Bump Size 31-42inches
- L - Bump Size 40-61inches
Lace - 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex
Elastic Band - 39% Nylon, 35% Cotton, 16% Rubber, 10% Polyester
Belly Panel (Front) - 57% Acrylic, 37% Lyocell, 6% Spandex
Belly Panel (Back) - 100% Nylon
Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent. Place in a cool, shady place to dry (avoid direct sunlight). Do not bleach, do not iron, do not tumble dry
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.