The famous Haakaa Silicone 160ml Breast Pump has been reinvented again to help make life easier for busy breastfeeding mamas! We have kept the same simple and effective design that you know and love, except now you can express directly into a detachable silicone bottle!
Our new Gen. 3 Pump comes in two convenient sizes of 160ml and 250ml and is compatible with all of our silicone bottle range attachments. With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your breast pump flange for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We have a baby bottle teat to let you feed your little one expressed milk, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and sealing disks to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
Made from food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance plane or car rides, or simply anywhere you would like to express quickly and discreetly.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- High-quality food grade silicone.
- Easy and effective milk expression, directly into the bottle.
- No cords or batteries required.
- Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Accommodates different breast sizes.
- Available in 160ml and 250ml capacities.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Safe in microwave sterilizers and boiling water.
This pump is made up of 1 x Silicone Bottle base, 1 x Attachment Ring and 1 x Silicone Pump Flange attachment.
How To Use
1. Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
2. Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
4. Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
5. When the pump is full, empty into a safe storage container and reposition.
Tips: Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.
Cleaning & Care
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Instead, we recommend using the Haakaa Dish Soap. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
The easiest way to squeeze your Gen. 3 160ml pump is by pushing up the side of the bottom edge of the pump, rather than squeezing from the middle, to prevent the plastic rim from cracking.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.