Made with the same sensitive skin formula as GAIA Bath & Body Wash except that we have included GAIA’s new pure essential oil blend of organic lavender and organic ylang ylang.
GAIA Natural Baby Sleeptime Bath provides a relaxing bath experience, gently cleansing without dryness and contains organic evening primrose oil to keep your baby’s skin soft.
This gentle cleanser is pH balanced and free from artificial fragrances, soap, sulphates, paraben preservatives, propylene glycol and petrochemicals, making it more suitable for sensitive skin and eczema.
Establishing baby’s bed time routine is a step towards making bed time an easy time rather than a struggle.
GAIA Natural Baby Sleeptime BathMany sleep experts recommend creating a calming environment to prepare your little one for a restful night’s sleep. Some of the suggestions below may be useful for you to include in your baby’s bedtime routine:
- Have a relaxing bath, try using GAIA Sleeptime Bath
- Have a gentle massage after baby’s bath , try using GAIA Baby Moisturiser or GAIA Natural Baby Massage Oil
- Sit in a quiet area and do 'quiet time' activities, like read a bedtime story or nursery rhyme together
- Play some soothing and relaxing music to settle baby (Max loved the Music for Dreaming CD)
- Give bubs a sleep association toy, like a small teddy bear or blanket that is used only when they are going to bed so they learn that when they have their bear/blanket it is time for sleep (but do not leave the toy with them in the cot)
- Finally, after lots of cuddles, try to them down awake so they learn to self settle
HANDY HINT: Use regular GAIA Natural Baby Bath & Body Wash for daytime bathing and Sleeptime Bath at night to emphasise the difference between day and night.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.