Bumbleride Indie, the all-terrain stroller perfect for the active family and the only one you’ll need from birth through toddlerhood. Soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do. With its compact, lightweight frame, air filled tires and redesigned canopy giving more headroom and exceptional sun coverage, Indie is unmatched in versatility. The ergonomic trigger release on the handlebar makes folding Indie easy and completely seamless. Stay on course or take the road less traveled.
- UPF 45+ canopy with magnetic viewing window, pop out extension and removable back panel.
- 100% recycled polyester (rPET). Using 28 post consumer water bottles per stroller providing an ultra-soft texture. Available in Dawn Grey Mint, Dawn Grey Coral, Maritime Blue, Tourmaline Wave, Matte Black and Camp Green colors.
- Innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons (94-151 litres) of water per stroller. Available in Black colorways only.
- PVC & phthalate free. No fire retardants. No polyurethane foam. Our fabrics are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certified to be free from harmful chemicals.
- Smoothest Push. All-wheel suspension with air-filled tires (pump included).
- Infant compatible. Adjustable footrest converts seat into infant mode.
- Single-lever recline with airflow vented backrest.
- Adjustable TPR handle. PVC free.
- Welded, lightweight aluminum frame. 24lbs.
- (3) 12" (30cm) air-filled tires (pump included)
- Polyester fabric with improved color fastness for non-fading.
- 3 year warranty & lifetime of friendly customer care.
- One step fold.
- Gear-assisted hinge.
- Auto lock.
- Standing fold.
- Large basket with pump storage (pump included).
- Easy stow pockets, including new sippy cup holder.
- Foldable Bumper Bar for a more compact fold.
- Car seat compatible.
- Parent wrist strap.
- Secure foot brake.
- 5-point breakaway harness.
- 3 yr warranty, ASTM-F833 (US) SOR-85-379 (CAN), EN-1888 (EU), AS/NZS-2088 (AUS/ NZ) certifications.
- Weight: 24 lbs. (10.8 kgs.)
- Capacity: 55 lbs. (24.9 kgs.)
- Standing/Unfolded: 37"L x 24.5"W x 26.5"-45.5"H (94cm L x 62cm W x 67-116cm H)
- Folded: 32"L x 24.5"W x 11.5"H (81cm L x 62.2cm W x 29cm H)
- Folded: w/o rear wheels: 32"L x 19"W x 10.5"H (81cm L x 48cm W x 27cm H)
- Seat: 14.5"W x 9”L (37cm W x 23cm L)
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19"L x 13"W (48cm L x 33cm W)
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23"H (58cm H)
- Footwell: 14"L x 14"W (36cm L x 36cm W)
- Handle Height: 26.5"-45.5"H (67cm-116cm H)
- Shoulder width: 15"W (38cm W)
- Seat to knee: 9"L (23cm L)
- Knee to footwell: 11"L (28cm L)
- Width at knee: 15"L (38cm L)
- Upright fold height: 30" H (76cm H)
- Foldable bumper bar
- Air Pump
- Wrist strap
Car Seat Compatibility
Our optional car seat adapters (sold seperately) are compatible with:
Maxi Cosi/ Cybex/ Nuna (MNC-15). Compatible with: Maxi Cosi Mico Max 30, Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Maxi Cosi Mico, Cybex Aton Q, Cybex Aton 2 and Cybex Aton and Nuna Pipa.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.