This package includes
- Boori Casa Cot
- Boori Linear 3 Drawer Chest
- Boori 3 Tier Changer
- Boori Breathable Mattress
- PVC Change Mat
- Converts from cot to toddler bed suitable from birth to around 5 years
- Option to rotate the fixed side panel to provide a low side when converted to a toddler bed for greater safety and stability
- 2 base heights to allow easy access to baby
- Toddler Guard Panel available separately
- Dropside for easy access to baby
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
Simple yet stylish, the Boori Linear 3 Drawer Chest perfectly complements many Boori collections on offer. It has 3 spacious storage drawers and the frame is built from natural sustainable materials that are good for your home and the planet. Crafted with a solid wood frame and dovetail jointed drawers, our new Smart Assembly furniture features the same premium quality that sets Boori apart from the rest. We've done away with fiddly tools and have instead replaced them with innovative technologies so that building your little one's nursery can be a memory to treasure for years to come.
- No need for any fiddly tools
- Strong and sturdy design
- Solid wood frame, top and drawer-sides
- Dovetail jointed drawers
The Universal collection has a classic style to suit all tastes and styles. Designed to complement all Urbane by Boori collections, the 3 Tier changer is a practical addition to your nursery.
- 3 large open shelves perfect for holding all baby’s diapers and toiletries
The Boori Breathable Mattress is apart of a range of furniture and accessories that complement Boori's core collections so you can create your perfect nursery.
- Inner spring mattress with breathable polycotton cover
- Low allergenic
- If you're uncertain whether this mattress is suitable for your cot, please locate the warning label on the cot's base board; this should state a recommended mattress size.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.