The AC517-2 Baby Breathing Monitor with Video tracks activity and reports immediately to parents, giving them the ultimate peace of mind. Angelcare’s AC517 touchscreen movement, video and audio monitor offers the only wireless movement Sensor Pad in the market and features activity tracking, which reports on baby's movement levels. Rest assured knowing that you will be alerted if no movement is detected after 20 seconds. Ideal for newborns, and those starting to reach and explore. Use without the Sensor Pad for those early toddler years. With Angelcare, you’re not alone in this new adventure called parenthood
Breathing Sensor Pad
- Wireless Breathing Sensor Pad & Alarm
- Adjustable Breathing Sensor Pad Sensitivity
- TIC Movement Function
- Color Video Transmission
- 5" Video Screen Size
- Infrared Night Vision
- Voice-Activated Sound Transmission (VOX)
- Continuous Sound Transmission
- Full Color LCD Display
- Touchscreen LCD Screen
- Two way Talk Back
- Temperature Control/Alarm on Parent Unit
- Breathing Movements & Room Analytic Report Data
- Volume Control
- Split Screen View On the Parent Unit
- Low Battery Alarm on Parent Unit
- Low Battery Alarm for Breathing Movement Sensor Pad
Nursery Unit / Camera Unit
- Digital Zoom & Pan Camera
- Mains Power
- Color-Changing Digital Display Nursery/Camera Unit Temperature Indicator
- Wall-Mount and Tabletop Nursery/Camera Unit
- Add up-to-4 Extra Cameras
The Breathing Sensor Pad can be used with most baby mattresses. However, it cannot be used with memory foam mattresses or mattresses with a hollow frame.
Monitoring of premature baby or babies considered to be at risk, should be carried out only under the supervision of a Doctor or Health Professional. This monitor should NOT be used as a medical device, nor as a device to prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.