Airwrap Mesh is a safer cot bumper alternative for your child's nursery. Unique design means the Airwrap Mesh fits most cots and maximises airflow and air quality for improved comfort, peace of mind and ultimately a better night sleep for you and your bub. Surround them with air! Designed with air-permeable mesh fabric and adjustable four piece construction to fit your cot/crib. AIRWRAP™ Mesh is also free from bumper ties allowing a firm, slimline and non-pillowy fit with oodles of safety features.
Airwrap safer than a bumper. Australia and the UK's number one choice for traditional bumper alternative.
- Adjustable 2 piece design to fit solid end cots
- Breathe through/air-permeable mesh fabric
- Free from bumper ties. The use of fixed placement bumper ties prevents safe fitting on many cot types
- Keeps arms, legs and pacifiers inside the cot
- Protects against bumps and knocks
- Provides a visual shield
- Firm yet padded, slim-line and non-pillowy
- Provides less leverage for climbing when fitted properly
- Polyester mesh with cotton polyester trim
- Machine washable
- Tested for breathe through/air-permeability, quality and hazardous elements in accordance with global standards. Free from Formaldehyde, Lead, Phthalates and AZO dyes
- Lab tested and confirmed by world-renowned paediatric respiratory experts to have better Co2 airflow compared to other lightly padded cot liners
Each pack contains
2 x long pieces (to fit both sides of cot/cribs).
100% Polyester mesh, Cotton/Polyester trim.
Secure grip tape in place prior to washing to avoid snagging. Cold machine wash on gentle cycle or cold hand wash. Line dry. Trim loose threads if they appear. Do not bleach. Do not dry-clean. Do not iron. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE.
To prevent entanglement or strangulation ensure Airwrap is fitted correctly at all times while baby is in the cot/crib. If Airwrap cannot be fitted securely to your cot/crib please do not use.
Our Website does not have real time product quantities. We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (08) 9201 0520 to confirm product availability.